There are a few methods you can use to recover your Palscity account password. The most straightforward one is to use a recovery code or link, but you must have access to the email account you used when you signed up for Palscity:
- First, go to Palscity?s login page.
- Try to log in with the last password you remember using.
- If it?s incorrect, and you completely cannot access your account, click on the reset password link below the login page
- Now enter the email address you used to create your account and click the Recover button.
- Now you will find a message success notification telling you that the "E-mail has been sent successfully".
- In case your email is not used on our system at all, you will find a message "We can't find this email.". This means you can now create an account using this email since you do not have an account associated to that email.
- Now go to your email if it was successful and you will find a reset password email sent to you as follows.
- Now click on the reset password email and follow through to the link and enter your new password.
- Now you can use your new password to access your account.
NB: In case you are completely stuck, email email@example.com for help.